Fresh Off The Jet//Sharper Then Gillete
So I'm definitely P U E R T O R I C A N * I lovee to chill w|my friends(: Only stick w|a few.
My Mains
- Moisito Santiaqo [Boobutt]
- Jerika Cepeda [PRican Barbiee]
- Nicole Rivera [Chink]
- Jose Rodriquez [Ghost]
- Christian Torres [Chino]
- Marielis Torres [Juiceboxx]
- Carlos Concepcion [Jaycee]
- Natsherly Villalonqo
- Chantal Feliz
- Luis Ventura
- Dennis Rodriquez [Voltz]
My personality is moree outqoinq &+ fun. I do the most randomest thinqs. My family is my number one priority- cuhz in the end, they're the ones that really qot muh back. I do crazie thinqs, but I'd say I'm pretty chill. LOL ' I've donee alot of thinqs in my past but I don't regret any of it! It has tauqht me to qrow ^up &+ those experiences have made me stronqer. There are people out there that hate me, but I just simply stick my middle finqer in the air ; so they can see that this Spanish Fly~ DONT CARE. You can ask about me to almost anyone, I'm 100% real, blunt, & honest. I will tell you like I see it. Some people qet the wronq idea about me &/or prejudqe me. But when you really qet to know me, deep down I'm not the [averaqe] qirl. I don't lower my standards. I'm unique & one-of-a-kind. Nobody in this world can ;will ever replace me. They can TRY to be L I K E me, but they can't rock my Script // I represent Army Of Taqqers [A.O.T.] // $cript $ociety . I lovee to do Graffiti. Art & Muzik play very important roles in my life. I love listeninq to: Wisin y Yandel, Nenqo Flow, Cosculluela, Drake, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj, Gucci.. stuff likee that. LOL ;; I listen to a VARIETY ov muzik. [Not just qanqsta stuff] ahaha- I quess one special thinq people like about me is that I'm a funni person '') I'm always ckrackin jokes on someone. Life is to short to walk around pissed off at everythinqq. Enjoy the moments you have & lauqh. Its the best medicine. Well yeah, thats some stuff about me. Hit mee ^upp !
No comments:
Post a Comment