Ok , yuu alreadii knw what it ihz dawqs; Almiqhty Latin Kinq Queen Nation
we 360 stronq up in this bishh . Here it qoess:
Latin king, we so hispainc
still won’t see me all in a frantic
just cause we the largest orginization in the United States of America
this you might wanna check my criteria
I cause hysteria, I’ll bury ya
Little info for the I’ll informed
check yo’self you’ve been warned
I’m no game like monopoly
I like Atlas you can’t topple me
I carry this world on one arm
test me bitch if you think you can do me harm
...LOL yeah yeah , buhh i represent that Sun Tribe : 5 poppin , 6 droppin . FKC "soowoo" / Crip .. ALKQN - we runn this shyytt . ayyee * dnt be up in this bitch FALSE CLAIMIN cuhz yall dnt knw 1/2 the shyt yuu qotta do to qet dwn . So FKC a pussy niqquh that aint REALLY wid it . So yeah ; just hadda qive my respects . You already knw what it ihz - Dream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7CT1quPMjw


No comments:
Post a Comment